ny iPod classic vil ikke spille WAV-filer

Diskuter iPod classic

ny iPod classic vil ikke spille WAV-filer

Innleggav jannikes » man 04.08.2014 1:37

Hallo!

Jeg er ikke spesielt god på datagreier, men jeg har massevis av WAV-filer som ikke den nye ipoden min vil spille av! Dette er veldig frustrerende!
Jeg las på et anna forum at Ipoden skal kunne spille WAV filer som hadde samplingsfrekvens på 44,1 kHz og samplingsstørrelse 16-bit, dette sier meg ingenting. Filene mine har i alle fall samlingsstørrelse på 24-bit står det. Hvordan kan jeg løse detta?
Himla irriterende opplegg, trudde jeg hadde kjøpt den beste musikkavspellern.
medlem i 135 måneder

Re: ny iPod classic vil ikke spille WAV-filer

Innleggav Ttiger » man 04.08.2014 12:06

iTunes: How to convert a song to a different file format
You can convert a song to a different file format while keeping a copy of the original. For example, you can save a copy of an uncompressed song file such as AIFF or WAV to a compressed format like MP3, AAC, or Apple Lossless Encoder.

Saving a copy of a song in a new file format
When converting from a compressed to uncompressed file format (for example, from MP3 to AIFF) you shouldn't notice any reduction in sound quality. However, when converting between compressed formats (for example MP3 and AAC), you may notice a reduction in the sound quality. For the best results, if you want your music encoded in a different file format, you should import the music again from the original source using the new encoding format.

To convert a song's file format
Open iTunes Preferences.
Windows: Choose Edit > Preferences.
Mac: Choose iTunes > Preferences.
Click the General button, then click the Importing Settings… button in the lower section of the window.
From the Import Using pop-up menu, choose the encoding format that you want to convert the song to, then click OK to save the settings.
Select one or more songs in your library, then from the File > Create New Version menu, choose one of the following (the menu item changes to show what's selected in your Importing preferences):
Create MP3 version
Create AAC version
Create AIFF version
Create WAV version
Create Apple Lossless version
If you haven't imported some songs into iTunes yet, you can import and convert them at the same time. This will create a converted copy of the file in your iTunes Library based on your iTunes preferences. To convert all the songs in a folder or on a disk, hold down the Option key (Mac) or Shift key (Windows) and choose File > Create New Version > Convert [import preference setting]. The Import preference setting will match what you chose in step 3. iTunes will prompt you for the location of the folder or disk you want to import and convert. All the songs in the folder or on the disk will be converted. Note: Older purchased songs are encoded using a Protected AAC format that prevents them from being converted. If you need to convert these to another format, follow the instructions in this article to upgrade them.

The song in its original format and the newly converted song appear in your library.

Brukerens avatar
medlem i 237 måneder

Re: ny iPod classic vil ikke spille WAV-filer

Innleggav jannikes » man 04.08.2014 14:58

Hei!

Takk for svar!
Da veit jeg hva jeg ska gjøre!
Sjukt irriterende at det skal være sånn, skulle trudd at Ipod Classic spellte alt, og i den kvaliteten filene i utgangspunktet er produsert i! De spelles jo av på Iphone og mac uten problem. Ikke vil han spelle av mp4-videoer heller!
Skikkelig deal breaker, siste musikkavspellern jeg kjøper av apple i alle fall!
medlem i 135 måneder

Returner til iPod classic

Hvem er i Forumene

Registrerte brukere: Ingen registrerte brukere