Iphone v1 "No Service" med Netcom

Diskusjon rundt mobiloperatører til iPhone

Iphone v1 "No Service" med Netcom

Innleggav JGriff » man 04.08.2008 17:28

Beklager jeg skriver på engelsk men du kan svarer på norske. ;)
3 months ago my Iphone (16GB 1.1.4) just stopped working with my Netcom sim. Restored and reopened the phone but just got No service, however Edge was working. As a test bought a Telenor pay as you go. Operator was recognised and all worked OK. Thought I had a problem with the Netcom SIM card so bought a new one, but didn't help, still no service. Note that I manually tried to select an operator and all Norwegian operators were shown, but selecting Netcom didn't help as I got message "Settings Lost". Also tried my wifes Netcom sim, but still got No Service message.

So went on holiday to Spain and France by car 2 weeks ago and in Germany put my Netcom sim in the IPhone. To my surprise it found an operator (T-Mobile) and for 2 weeks I had no problems with No Service, until on the way home we drove through Denmark. As soon as I got into Denmark all I got was No Service. Checked the available operators and of course Netcom was one of them!! Inserted the Telenor sim and immediately got service. Tried the Netcom sim again once we got to Sandefjord, but all I got was No service. I have tried every way I can think of to try to get the phone to recognise the Netcom Sim. In and out of flight mode, in and out with sim card restore re-open no success.

Seems crazy to think that Netcom knows I have an Iphone, but I cant come up with any other reasons for this No service issue when I try to use the phone with . Anybody having a similar problem with Netcom or heard of others suffering like I am?
medlem i 188 måneder

Re: Iphone v1 "No Service" med Netcom

Innleggav ufarlig » man 04.08.2008 17:58

Have you tried contacting netcom with this issue?

They don't care if you have an iPhone 1g. I just told them I had one a week ago and nothing happened
medlem i 195 måneder

Returner til Operatører og abonnementer

Hvem er i Forumene

Registrerte brukere: Google [Bot]