Phonesimfree software available tomorrow

Diskuter alt omkring Apples iPhone

Innleggav rossi » man 10.09.2007 12:26

We are delighted to confirm that the world's first and only total software driven unlocking solution for the iPhone will be released tomorrow (Monday, 10th September 2007). The first ever iPhonesimfree licenses will be available to all B2B customers who have successfully sent payment to our company.

Future customers and those yet to send payment

Our company understands reservations from customers regarding sending payment for such ground-breaking software without personal proof. However, please understand that we have thousands of enquiries per day from potential customers and to offer sample unlocks to all businesses would be a very time consuming process which only would have delayed the release of the software further. In our opinion, it was much more logical to allow leading technology blogs in the form of Engadget (part of Weblogs Inc) and Gizmodo (part of Gawker Media) as well as leading news agency CNN to experience the software themselves in action as ultimately these news outlets are completely independent to our company and act as more than reputable testament to the success of our product. Here is what the respective parties have said about our product:-

- http://edition.cnn.com/2007/TECH/09/01/apple.iphone/ - "It's completely software hacked, it took Schulte about two minutes to unlock the iPhone."
- http://www.engadget.com/2007/08/24/i...ugust-24-2007/ - "we can confirm with 100% certainty that iPhoneSIMfree.com's software solution completely SIM unlocks the iPhone."
- http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/top/iphon...deo-297651.php - iPhone Software Unlock confirmed on Video

As of tomorrow, all those clients who placed initial trust in our software product will have the ability to perform iPhone unlock services worldwide via our licensing software and these resellers themselves will act as a further solid layer of proof that our product is indeed the real deal. For those who are waiting for others to 'try before you buy', we welcome a proforma invoice request which will allow you to complete your order as and when you are ready.

Related developments

. Those customers who have confirmed their payments will be contacted shortly with respective account details . Please note licenses won't be activated until payment has been confirmed by our bank but it will be possible to pre-enter data so that resellers can service their customers as quick as possible when activation is completed.
. A new public website will be launching soon to better communicate the benefits of our software product to individual consumers and ultimately provide even stronger support to our business customers. The new website will also point visitors to a resellers section and we will be promoting the most prolific iPhonesimfree licensee resellers based on country and a minimum order criteria.
. We are expect a huge flood of enquiries from Tuesday as iPhonesimfree unlocks will be performed by many online and offline resellers. Therefore please bear with us if you should experience any lengthy delays in hearing back from us but rest assured we will get back to you.

Kilde: www.hackint0sh.orgt

Mvh. Rossi
Sist endret av rossi den man 10.09.2007 12:29, endret 1 gang

Brukerens avatar
medlem i 206 måneder

Innleggav christian1986 » man 10.09.2007 12:27

Kilde?
medlem i 210 måneder

Innleggav xry » man 10.09.2007 12:39

Er jo en grunn til at de tar betalt før de lanserer software, fordi de vet at den blir cracket med engang programvaren kommer ut :)

Derfor har de drøyd og ventet på penger fra alle som har bestilt/var interssert, no refunds, de tjener et one-time beløp før SW unlock blir gratis.

Takk alle dere som har betalt, dere gir oss gratis unlock.

Brukerens avatar
medlem i 210 måneder

Innleggav Retroboy » man 10.09.2007 12:40

Ingen årsak, var bare fint å kunne hjelpe til!
medlem i 198 måneder

Innleggav Tonedefeat » man 10.09.2007 12:41

Vanskelig å lage noe som ikke kan crackes nå for tiden...

Brukerens avatar
medlem i 199 måneder

Innleggav Xander » man 10.09.2007 12:47

Vil heller betale og få den cracket fort, enn å vente i 2 uker ekstra om jeg kan slippe det. =)
medlem i 230 måneder

Innleggav Megnus » man 10.09.2007 17:27

er det egentlig lovlig å ta betalt for sim-unlocking?

Brukerens avatar
medlem i 198 måneder

Returner til iPhone

Hvem er i Forumene

Registrerte brukere: Ingen registrerte brukere