Mangler AVFoundationCF.dll

Diskuter iTunes for Windows

Mangler AVFoundationCF.dll

Innleggav Simen97 » fre 27.05.2011 16:44

Hei ! Her om dagen skulle jeg starte iTunes, men fikk denne meldingen : "Programmet kan ikke starte fordi AVFoundationCF.dll mangler på datamaskinen. Prøv å installere programmet på nytt for å rette opp dette problemet". Dette skjedde også for en stund siden,da installerte jeg iTunes på nytt, men nå har problemet kommet igjen. Har Win 7 64-bit.... Håper på hjelp :-)
medlem i 161 måneder

Re: Mangler AVFoundationCF.dll

Innleggav StickyIcky » fre 27.05.2011 17:13

Prøv å installere programmet på nytt for å rette opp dette problemet

- Om ikke, test dette: Det er flere med samme problem som deg.

I suspect a broken Apple Application Support when I see that one, bo. I've tweaked the following set of instructions for your 64-bit system. (Some program file locations and the names of the installers are different than on 32-bit systems.)

We'll try uninstalling/reinstalling both Apple Application Support and iTunes this time around, taking a few other explicit precautions just in case. Best to print off a copy of these instructions, because at one stage of proceedings you won't be able to use a web browser.

Preliminaries

Download and save a fresh copy of the iTunes64Setup.exe (64-bit installer file) to your Hard drive. (Don't run the install on line, and don't start the uninstall just yet.)

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Quit any recent version of the QuickTime Player, Safari for Windows and/or the MobileMe Control Panel for Windows if you have them installed and open. (They all use Apple Application Support, and may interfere with the AAS uninstall if they are open.)

*Uninstall Phase*

Head into your "Uninstall a program" control panel. Uninstall iTunes. Uninstall Apple Application Support.

(From this point onwards, recent versions of QuickTime, Safari and the MobileMe Control panel will not launch, until we get AAS reinstalled by reinstalling iTunes.)

Next we'll remove any left-over program files and folders.

In "Computer" open "Local Disk C:" (or whichever drive you have your program files installed on).
Open the "Program Files" folder.
Right-click on the "iTunes" folder (if it still exists) and select "Delete".
Go back into "Local Disk C:" (or whichever drive you have your program files installed on).
Open the "Program Files (x86)" folder.
Right-click on the "iTunes" folder (if it still exists) and select "Delete".
*Staying in the "Program Files (x86)" folder,* open the "Common Files" folder.
Open the "Apple" folder.
Right-click on the "Apple Application Support" folder (if it still exists) and select "Delete".
Empty your Recycle Bin.

*Reinstall Phase*

Restart the PC. After the PC restarts do not open any applications. Disconnect from your network and/or the internet. Now switch off all your security software (firewall, antivirus, antispyware).

Now start the reinstall by doubleclicking the iTunes64Setup.exe file you downloaded earlier. (This should also reinstall Apple Application Support.)

Reenable all security software prior to reconnecting to your network and/or the internet.

Did the reinstall seem to go through properly? If so, does iTunes launch properly for you now?

Kilde: https://discussions.apple.com/message/1 ... 975&amp%3b
medlem i 179 måneder

Returner til iTunes Windows

Hvem er i Forumene

Registrerte brukere: Google [Bot]