Dock på min W800

Diskuter iTunes for Mac

Dock på min W800

Innleggav Mr.Hofslett » tir 11.07.2006 1:27

Trenger hjelp til å få den flottet docken som jeg vil ha på min SE W800i. Jeg laster ned alt, men aner ikke hvordan man får instalert docken på mobilen. Er det noen som kan hjelpe? Her er linken til sidenhttp://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=124780

Brukerens avatar
medlem i 223 måneder

Innleggav Eventh » tir 11.07.2006 2:19

Her kommer et helt sprøtt forslag: hva med å sjekke readme.txt?

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS(PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY)-
1. Transfer the contents of the 'Themes' folder directly to the phone. There are 5 themes and 2 screensavers included, which can be set in the K750i settings menu.
2. The 'FAR' folder contains all files which have to be replaced using FAR Manager. For details on how to use FAR Manager, please check the appropriate threads at Easto forums or Se-Nse Forums.
3. The 'FAR' folder contains 4 sub-folders. The name of each subfolder refers to the path in FAR Manager to which the files inside the folder must be transferred.
4. *IMPORTANT* The files which are directly inside the subfolders MUST be copied to the appropriate path. However, some of the folders contain even more subfolders inside them. These subfolders represent choices during installation. The contents of only one such subfolder must be copied to the path represented by the original folder(FAR/x.x.x.x).
5. For example, consider the 'fs.tpa.preset.system.menu' folder. The png files inside this folder MUST be copied to the path 'FS/tpa/preset/system/menu' using FAR Manager. This folder also contains 2 subfolders 'Dock Menu' and 'Matrix Menu'. These 2 subfolders let you install either the dock-type menu, or the matrix-type menu. Suppose we want to install the dock-type menu. Then, go to the 'Dock Menu' folder. Again, all the png files inside this folder MUST be copied to the path 'FS/tpa/preset/system/menu'. Again we have 2 subfolders, representing two more choices. Suppose we want to install the large icons menu, then go to the 'Mac oS X Large icons' folder. Again, all png files inside this folder MUST be copied to the same path as before. Again, we have 2 subfolders, so another choice. Suppose we want Apple tagnames. Then go to the 'Apple Tagnames' folder and copy the contents to the original path('FS/tpa/preset/system/menu).
6. So, finally, all files in FAR manager must lie in the same folder(FS/x.x.x.x), and not in different folders, like in the installation directories.
7. Repeat the above steps for all subfolders inside the 'FAR' folder.
8. For v1.25, first install ALL the contents of v1.2, and then overwrite with the contents of v1.25, as needed.

Brukerens avatar
medlem i 232 måneder

Returner til iTunes Mac

Hvem er i Forumene

Registrerte brukere: Google [Bot]