Edit: Når jeg kobler den til en mac og starter independence får jeg ikke gjøre noenting! Det står bare i statusen "Disconnecting, waiting for iphone"
Ja har fått jailbreaket den, alt er ok hos meg nå, men får bar ikke ringt. Den sto også hos meg med disconnetcting, waiting for iPhone.
Lastet ned independence herfra: http://code.google.com/p/independence/
, versjonen 1.3 beta. Får at den skulle virke så måtte jeg gjøre slik:
1) Copy iNdependence to your hard drive somewhere (the Applications folder would be a good place)
2) Run the "iNdependence MobDev Tool" application. If it reports that you have the correct version of iTunes installed, then you simply need to choose the location where you installed iNdependence on your computer and you are done (skip the remaining steps).
3) If it reports that you do not have the correct version of iTunes installed, then you'll need to find the version of the MobileDevice framework that was installed with iTunes 7.4.2 and put it somewhere on your computer. Something useful might be at:http://rapidshare.com/files/68410680/Mo ... k.zip.html
4) Once you have that, choose the location of the MobileDevice.framework folder using the first file chooser.
5) If that works, then choose the location where you installed iNdependence on your computer using the second file chooser.
6) At this point you should see a success message.
Og da ordnet det seg.